The Haakaa Baby Nail Care Set lets you safely trim down your baby’s nails without the need for sharp scissors!
Simply attach the trimmer pad suitable for your child’s age and gradually file down their nails! The trimmer pads make your baby’s nails smooth and don’t leave sharp edges that may scratch their delicate skin. We’ve also included a metal pad and cone so parents can file down their nails too!
Our Baby Nail Care Set has two rotation directions and speeds to suit your needs. It’s whisper-quiet and features a light on the end for easy nighttime filing!
• Safe nail filing for soft and developing nails.
• Five grinding pads varying in strength.
• Quiet motor and LED light for nighttime filing.
• Pressure-activated arrest system to prevent injury.
• Two rotation directions and speeds.
• Suitable for children and adults
Nail Trimmer Age Guide
Pink Pad: 0-3 months
Blue Pad: 3-6 months
Green Pad: 6-12 months
Orange Pad, Metal Pad, Metal Cone: 12 months+
Cleaning and Care
Clean this product by wiping gently with a soft, dry cloth or cotton swab. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, thinners or benzine to clean this product. Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. The polishing pads will need to be replaced as the pads become worn. Replacement pads are available here.
This product contains small parts that may become a choking hazard. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Do not use rechargeable batteries in this product. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Do not hold the rotating attachment to any part of the body for extended periods of time as this may cause friction burns. Do not place directly onto skin. We do not recommend using this product on nails that are weak, damaged, diseased or brittle.
1. Choose the trimmer pad most suitable for your child’s age and attach onto the trimmer.
2. Hold your child comfortable and tightly and hold their hand out straight with their fingers spread.
3. Hold the trimmer away from your child and turn on the power switch. The trimmer attachment will begin to spin immediately.
4. Starting with the slowest speed, place the spinning trimmer pad onto the end of your child’s nail to begin filing. Adjust speed as required.
5. When moving between nails, switch the trimmer off and ensure your child is still comfortable and restrained to prevent accidental injury.
6. When you have finished filing your child’s nails, remove all nail dust from the trimmer pad and wash your child’s hands.
7. Remove the trimmer pad attachment and store all parts in the storage container.
Caution: Do not hold the spinning trimmer pad in one spot for extended periods of time. This can lead to damage and heat caused by friction.